4M4Z-C4L-25-SS Parker C-Series Check Valve
$71.16 / Each
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
Parker CPI C-Series Check Valve, 1/4" Male NPT, 1/4" CPI™ Compression, 25 psig Crack Pressure, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seat, 316 Stainless Steel Body.
Designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases, the Parker C-Series check valve offers a resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design. Pressure and temperature ratings up to 6000 psig and 400 degrees F are available.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction