Parker C Series Check Valve
$86.13 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: C Series
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
Parker C-Series Check Valve, 316 SS body, 1/4" MNPT (inlet) x 3/8" single ferrule tube fitting (outlet), 5 psig crack pressure, fluorocarbon rubber seal
Designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases, the Parker C-Series check valve offers a resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design. Pressure and temperature ratings up to 6000 psig and 400 degrees F are available.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction