4M6Z-V4LN-SS-C Parker V4 Series Needle Valve
$129.73 / Each
- Stem Seal: PTFE
- Stem Type: Needle
- Configuration: Inline
- End 1 Type: MNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
Parker CPI V4 Series Needle Valve, 1/4" Male NPT, 3/8" Compression CPI™, Inline Configuration, Regulating Stem Type, PTFE Stem Seal, Stainless Steel Body, Manually Operated.
Parker V Series Needle Valves are designed for positive leak tight shut-off and regulation of fluids in process, power, and instrumentation applications. With a wide variety of port sizes and styles, temperature capabilities ranging from -65 °F to 450 °F (-54 °C to 232 °C) and pressures to 5000 psig (345 bar), V Series Needle Valves provide the user with the utmost in flexibility when designing miniaturized tubing or piping systems.
- Choice of three stem types:
- R-Stem - All metal, blunt stem tip
- N-Stem - All metal, tapered needle stem tip
- K-Stem - PCTFE stem tip
- Differential hardness between the strain hardened stem and cold formed body threads provides improved cycle life
- Choice of PTFE packing or elastomeric O-ring stem seals
- 316 Stainless Steel, Steel, Brass and Alloy 400 construction
- Inline and angle patterns
- Wide variety of US Customary and SI ports
- Panel mountable
- 100% factory tested
- Optional color coded handles