4X6TU2-316 Parker A-Lok 37 Degree Flare Connector
$25.07 / Each
- Refine Search: Straight
- End 1 Type: Female 37° Flare
- End 2 Size: 1/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Tube Fitting
- Interchanges With: SS-200-A-4ANF
- Product Type: Connector
The Parker A-lok tube fitting is designed as a leak-free connection for the most demanding process and instrumentation applications. The A-lok tube fitting offers a two ferrule design and comes in a wide range of sizes and configurations. Available in brass, Steel, stainless Steel, and other alloys, the A-lok tube fitting seals equally well on both thin and heavy wall metal tubing.
- Two ferrule design
- Positive leak-free seal after repeated reassembly
- Sizes ranging from 1/16 inch to 1 inch O.D. tubing
- Available in 316 stainless Steel, brass, Steel and a variety of alloys
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.