4Z-B6XJ-BP Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve
Request for Quote
- Interchanges With: B-43XS4
- Seat Material: PTFE
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 3 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
The Parker B-series 3-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 3-way ball valve features a 180 degree rotation of the stem for directional flow switching.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Low operating torques
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.