Parker HB Series Ball Valve
$813.30 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: HB Series
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 450°F (-26°C to 232°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 3 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seat Material: PTFE Reinforced PEEK
Parker CPI HB Series Ball Valve, 1/4" CPI™ Compression, 3-way Configuration, HB4X Valve Series, PTFE Reinforced PEEK Seat, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Stainless Steel Body, Pneumatic Actuator Operated.
Capable of performing at pressures up to 10,000 psig, the Parker HB Series high pressure ball valve provides positive leak tight shut-off and directional control in a strong, light weight, compact, high flow design.
- Suparcase trunnion style ball for longer cycle life
- Stainless steel construction
- Blowout resistant two-piece ball and stem
- Full operating pressure at any port
- Low operating torques