Parker Ball Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: MB4A Series
- Actuation: Lockout Lever Handle
- Application: Chemical Delivery, Control Panel, Pilot Plant, R&D Lab, Sample Extraction/Dispensing System in Lab, Specialty Gas
- Body Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: CPI Single Ferrule Compr. x CPI Single Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.24 in.
- Handle Material: Black Nylon 6/6
- Nominal Size: 1/4 in. x 1/4 in.
- Port Type: Full
- Pressure Rating: 2500 PSIG CWP
- Seat Material: PFA
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 300 °F
Needle Valve; Type In-Line, Panel Mount; Actuation Type Round Handle; Nominal Size 3/8 Inch x 3/8 Inch; Orifice Diameter 0.228 Inch; End Connection A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 2.58 Inch; Bonnet Type Integral; Stem Type Tapered Needle; Body Material ASTM A182 F316 Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Seal Material Nitrile Rubber; Handle Material Black Nylon 6/6; Temperature Rating -65 to 450 Deg F; Pressure Rating 5000 PSIG CWP; Inclusions/Features Stainless Steel Packing Nut/Lower Packing Washer/Handle Screw, PTFE Packing, Brass Upper Packing Washer; Application Process System Control and Shut-Off, Sampling Bottle, Instrument Air, Control Panel; Flow Capacity 0.55 CvFeatures/Benefits
Differential Hardness Between the Strain Hardened Stem and Cold Formed Body Threads Provides Improved Cycle Life; 100% Factory Tested; Designed for Positive Leak Tight Shut-Off and Regulation of Fluids in Process, Power and Instrumentation ApplicationSeries/Model Information
Parker's V Series Needle Valves are designed for positive, leak tight shut-off and regulation of fluids in process, power, and instrumentation applications. These In-Line and angle pattern valves come with a wide variety of port sizes and styles, temperature capabilities ranging from -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C) and pressures to 5000 psig (345 bar)). V Series Needle Valves provide the utmost in flexibility when designing instrumentation tubing or piping systems.Inclusions
316 Stainless Steel Bonnet/Stem/Handle/Handle Set Screw/Handle Lock Screw, Nickel Plated Panel Nut, PTFE Sealing Ring