Parker N Series Metering Valve
$129.73 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: N Series
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: -50°F to 300°F (-47°C to 149°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
- Handle Type: Knurled with Slot
Parker CPI N Series Metering Valve, 1/4" Compression CPI™, NLA Valve Series, Angle Configuration, 5 Stem Type, Buna-N Rubber Packing, Brass Body, Knurled with Slot Operated.
The Parker NM and NL Series of metering valves provide higher flow rates than the NS Series of metering valves and retain most of the features found in the NS Series.
- Precisely tapered valve stem accurately controls flow
- Brass or 316 SS forged body construction
- Panel or in-line mounting
- Angle or in-line patterns
- Valve stem threads not in contact with process fluid
- 100% function tested
- Optional stem seals and handles