4Z-NSL-V-SS-V Parker NS Series Precision Metering Valve
$220.85 / Each
- Handle Type: Vernier
- Interchanges With: SS-SS4-VH
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -25°F to 400°F (-32°C to 204°C)
For use typically in analytical instrumentation or research lab environments, the Parker NS Series metering valve is designed to provide accurate and stable control of low gas and liquid flow rates. The NS Series valve offers optional precision adjustment, slotted or vernier knobs; and pressure rating to 2000 psig.
- 316 stainless steel or brass forged body construction
- Angle or straight connection pattern
- Panel or in-line mounting
- Optional precision adjustment, slotted or vernier knobs
- Operating pressures and temperatures to 2000 psig and 400 degrees F
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.