Parker RH4 Series Relief Valve
$204.57 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: RH4 Series
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -10°F to 400°F (-23°C to 204°C)
- End 1 Size: 1/4 in.
Parker CPI RH4 Series Rotary Plug Valve, 1/4" CPI™ Compression, RH4A Valve Series, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, PTFE Back-up Ring, Stainless Steel Body, Automatically Operated.
The Parker RH4A Series relief valve offers a range of pressure settings up to 6000 psig in eight different spring ranges. The settings are externally adjustable while the valve is in operation. A manual override option is available for pressures up to 1500 psig that permits users to relieve media independent of system pressure, while maintaining predetermined cracking pressure.
- Pressure settings are externally adjustable
- Blow-out and chip resistant molded seat design
- 316 stainless steel construction standard
- Back pressure has minimum affect on cracking pressure
- Lock wire feature secures a given pressure setting
- Color coded springs and labels for cracking range