4Z-RH4A-VT-SS-K1-C Parker RH4 Series Relief Valve
$222.04 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-4R3A-A
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -10°F to 400°F (-23°C to 204°C)
The Parker RH4A Series relief valve offers a range of pressure settings up to 6000 psig in eight different spring ranges. The settings are externally adjustable while the valve is in operation. A manual override option is available for pressures up to 1500 psig that permits users to relieve media independent of system pressure, while maintaining predetermined cracking pressure.
- Pressure settings are externally adjustable
- Blow-out and chip resistant molded seat design
- 316 stainless steel construction standard
- Back pressure has minimum affect on cracking pressure
- Lock wire feature secures a given pressure setting
- Color coded springs and labels for cracking range
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.