4Z-V4LQ-BP-C3 Parker V4LQ Series Needle Valve
$89.81 / Each
- Stem Seal: Fluorocarbon
- Stem Type: PTFE
- Configuration: Inline
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/4 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Temperature Rating: -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C)
Parker CPI V4LQ Series Needle Valve, 1/4" Compression CPI™, Inline Configuration, PTFE Stem Type, Fluorocarbon Rubber Stem Seal, Brass Body with Panel Nut, Manually Operated.
For pneumatic on-off control in moderate pressure and temperature applications, the Parker VQ Series air actuated toggle valve features a compact, rugged design in two valve sizes that can accommodate line sizes from 1/8 inch to ½ inch.
- Available in normally open, normally closed and double acting models
- PTFE stem tip provides positive repetitive shut-off
- 316 Stainless steel and brass construction
- Pressures to 600 psig and temperatures to 200 deg F
- Inline and angle patterns standard