50394762 232.53 Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
$78.84 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 15 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Back Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case, Liquid-Fillable
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Option: U-Clamp
WIKA Type 232.53 Pressure Gauge, 2.5 dial, stainless steel wetted parts, Liquid Fillable stainless steel case, 0 to 15 PSIG range, 1/4 MNPT center back connection; ±1.5% of span accuracy w/ Uclamp.
Designed for severe industrial service, the WIKA 232.53 pressure gauge is a ruggedly constructed stainless steel gauge that provides resistance to the most corrosive media and environments. This pressure gauge is field Liquid Fillable and features 316 stainless steel wetted parts and a 304 stainless steel case and crimp ring. The 2-1/2" gauge size offers a welded connection.
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- 304 Stainless steel case and crimp ring
- Field Liquid Fillable
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 15,000 psig
- Available in 2-1/2" (welded connection) and 4" sizes