5530MV-485Y6 Edwards Multi-Tone Signal, Single Output
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Audible Signals
- Product Type: Speakers
5530MV-485Y6 Edwards Signaling Millennium Class Multi-Tone Signal, Single Output, NEMA Type 3R, RS485, field recordable voice model, 123dB@1m/113dB@10ft, 120-240AC/125-250DC, 0.1A/0.1-0.02A.
5530MV-485Y6 The Millennium Class are heavy-duty industrial, tone-selectable, signaling devices capable of producing volume-controlled, high-decibel tones. Selected models are designed to serially connect to RS485 networks. The 5530MV-485Y6 additionally has a field recordable voice feature that allows activation of voice messages over the RS485 network.
- User selectable 55 tone capability - No additional tone modules needed
- Output up to 120dB @ 1m (110dB @ 10ft.)
- Output up to 123dB @ 1m (113dB @ 10ft.) (5530MHV Series)
- Captive components
- RS485 models supervised
- Diode polarized for supervisory circuits (5530MD-24AW)
- Speaker can be rotated and locked in any horizontal direction
- 24V DC battery backup terminals provided
- NEMA Type 3R
- UL listed for Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F and G; Class III hazardous locations