Edwards Multi-Tone Signal, Two Outputs, Explosion-Proof
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Audible Signals
- Manufacturer: Edwards Signaling
- Product Family: Titan Class
- Product Type: Speakers
5533M-AQ Edwards Signaling Titan Class Multi-Tone Signal, Two Outputs, Explosion-Proof, corrosion resistant heat flowed epoxy finish, 100dB@1m/90dB@10ft, 24AC/DC, 0.061/0.25A.
5533M-AQ The Titan Class are low current, high performance, high decibel audible signals designed for hazardous locations. They can be mounted on any surface using three bolts. Flying leads allow for quick installation. The 5522MD is diode polarized and primarily intended for use in hazardous location applications requiring electrical supervision of signaling circuit field wiring. These signals may also be used for unsupervised signaling applications.
- Corrosion resistant electrostatic heat flowed powder epoxy gray finish
- Fitted with factory sealed 1/2 (13mm) threaded pipe nipple for quick installation
- Diode polarized versions for supervised circuits
- Speaker swivels 180° vertically or horizontally depending on orientation of mounting bracket (5522MD-AW)
- 30 (762mm) wire leads
- Horn frequency - 982 Hz
- UL listed for Class I, Div. 1 and 2, Groups B, C and D