Parker CPI Thermocouple Connector
$32.48 / EA
- Refine Search: Straight
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: FH4BZ
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Tube Fitting
- End 2 Size: 3/4 in.
- End 2 Type: MNPT
- End 1 Size: 3/8 in.
- Product Type: Connector
Parker CPI thermocouple connector, 316SS, 3/8" single ferrule tube fitting x 3/4" MNPT, Moly-coated inside nut
The Parker CPI tube fitting is designed as a leak-free connection for process and instrumentation applications. The CPI tube fitting offers a single ferrule design that requires only two metal-to-metal seal points to affect a leak-tight seal. With fewer components, the CPI tube fitting design reduces potential leak paths. Available in brass, Steel, stainless Steel, and other alloys, the CPI tube fitting seals equally well on both thin and heavy wall metal tubing.
- Single ferrule design
- Positive leak-free seal after repeated reassembly
- Sizes ranging from 1/16 inch to 1-1/2 inch O.D. tubing
- Available in 316 stainless Steel, brass, Steel and a variety of alloys