600CB Contractor Gauge, 0-30 Hg, 4.5" Dial
600CB 45 02L A 020
$25.71 / EA
- Refine Search: Industrial
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Product Type: Contractor Gauge
- Manufacturers: Trerice
- Product Family: 600CB
- Pressure Range: Vacuum & Compound Range
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Dial Size: 4-1/2"
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 30 inHG-0-15 PSI
Trerice 600CB Contractor Gauge, dry case, 4-1/2" dial, 30" Hg-0-15 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, black aluminum case
The Trerice 600CB contractor gauge is among the most frequently specified HVACR gauges in the construction industry. This gauge offers high reliability at a moderate price. The 600CB is furnished with a cast aluminum case and an adjustable pointer, and is available in 3-1/2" and 4-1/2" dial sizes.
- Black cast aluminum case
- Bronze and brass wetted materials
- ASME B 40.1 Grade 1A, +/-1.0% of full scale
- Choice of 3-1/2" and 4-1/2" dial sizes
- Lower connection
- Vacuum to 1000 psig ranges