1008A Pressure Gauge, 0-100 PSI, 6" Dial
$166.25 / EA
- Manufacturer: Ashcroft
- Product Family: 1010 Series
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 100 PSI
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Dial Size: 6"
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Aluminum, Steel
The Ashcroft 1010 pressure gauge is the most economical of the general service industrial gauges having 1% accuracy. The 1010 also is the only Ashcroft gauge available in sizes up to 12" in diameter. This gauge features a solid-front, aluminum case style with slip-fit steel ring. A back flange for wall mounting is optional.
- Solid-front, black epoxy-painted aluminum case
- Choice of bourdon tube and socket materials
- ASME Grade 1A, +/-1% of span
- 4-1/2" to 12" case sizes
- Lower or back mount connection
- Vacuum to 30,000 psig ranges