6A-B6XJ-SSP-R Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve
$237.01 / Each
- Seat Material: PTFE
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 3 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 3 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
The Parker B-series 3-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 3-way ball valve features a 180 degree rotation of the stem for directional flow switching.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Low operating torques