Parker Ball Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B6X Series
- Actuation: Diverter 180 Degree Lever Handle
- Application: Flow Diversion/Selection, Instrument Panel, Process Mixing System, Quick Fill System, Remote Shut-Off
- Ball Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material: ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 3.6 in.
- Handle Material: Black Nylon 6/6
- Nominal Size: 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.
- Pressure Rating: 1500 PSIG
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature: -15°F to 450 °F
Check Valve; Nominal Size 1/4 Inch x 1/4 Inch; Orifice Diameter 0.187 Inch; End Connection Male Threaded x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 2.29 Inch; Body Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Cap Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Spring Material 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material Highly Fluorinated Fluorocarbon Rubber; Temperature Rating -15 to 200 Deg F; Pressure Rating 6000 PSIG CWP, 10 PSI (Cracking); Inclusions/Features ASTM A479 Type 316 Stainless Steel Poppet; Application Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Power and Utility, Back Flow Preventer; Hex Size 0.75 Inch and 0.563 Inch; Flow Capacity 0.75 CvFeatures/Benefits
Resilient, Custom Molded, Blow-Out Resistant Seat Design; Back Stopped Poppet Minimize Spring Stress; 100% Factory Tested for Both Crack and Reseat; Heat Code TraceabilitySeries/Model Information
Parker C Series Check Valves are designed for uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases in industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas production and transmission, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, power and utilities.Inclusions
ASTM A479 Type 316 Stainless Steel Poppet