Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve
$759.73 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
- End 1 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 3 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 3 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seat Material: Spring-Loaded PCTFE
Parker A-LOK Three Way B-Series Ball Valve, 3/8" A-LOK®, B6X Valve Series, Spring Loaded PCTFE Seat, PTFE Seal, Stainless Steel Body, Pneumatic Actuator Operated.
The Parker B-series 3-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 3-way ball valve features a 180 degree rotation of the stem for directional flow switching.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Low operating torques