Parker V-Series General Purpose Needle Valve
$68.67 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: V Series
- End 1 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Configuration: Inline
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- Stem Seal: PTFE
- Stem Type: Needle
Parker A-lok V-Series General Purpose Needle Valve, inline-identical ends, brass body, 3/8" double ferrule tube fitting ends, needle (hard seat) stem configuration, Teflon stem packing, integral hard seat
The Parker V Series needle valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut-off and coarse regulation of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, providing the user with the utmost in flexibility. The V Series needle valve is available in five integral bonnet designs with packing above the stem threads.
- Inline and angle patterns standard
- 1/8-inch to ½-inch connections
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction standard
- Pressures to 5,000 psig and temperatures to 450 deg F
- Choice of stem types and packing materials