6F-B8XJ2-V-B-61ADX Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve
Request for Quote
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- End 3 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 3 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 450°F (-26°C to 232°C)
The Parker B-series 3-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 3-way ball valve features a 180 degree rotation of the stem for directional flow switching.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Low operating torques