Parker Check Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: C4 Series
- Application: Back Flow Preventer, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Power and Utility, Pulp and Paper, Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas
- Body Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: CPI Single Ferrule Compr. x CPI Single Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.55 in.
- Nominal Size: 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.
- Orifice Diameter: 0.187 in.
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG CWP, 1/3 PSI (Cracking)
- Seat Material: Ethylene Propylene Rubber
- Spring Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -70°F to 275 °F
Check Valve; Nominal Size 1/4 Inch x 1/4 Inch; Orifice Diameter 0.187 Inch; End Connection Male Threaded x Female Threaded; End to End Distance 2.29 Inch; Body Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Cap Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Spring Material 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material Ethylene Propylene Rubber; Temperature Rating -70 to 275 Deg F; Pressure Rating 6000 PSIG CWP, 10 PSI (Cracking); Inclusions/Features ASTM A479 Type 316 Stainless Steel Poppet; Application Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Power and Utility, Back Flow Preventer; Hex Size 0.75 Inch; Flow Capacity 0.75 CvFeatures/Benefits
Resilient, Custom Molded, Blow-Out Resistant Seat Design; Back Stopped Poppet Minimize Spring Stress; 100% Factory Tested for Both Crack and Reseat; Heat Code TraceabilitySeries/Model Information
Parker C Series Check Valves are designed for uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases in industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas production and transmission, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, power and utilities.Inclusions
ASTM A479 Type 316 Stainless Steel Poppet