6Z-U12LR-G-SS-HT Parker U12 Series Needle Valve
$326.82 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-6NRS6-G
- Stem Seal: Grafoil
- Stem Type: Regulating
- Configuration: Inline
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 1200°F (-54°C to 649°C)
Parker U Series Union Bonnet Valves have been engineered for use at pressures up to 6,000 (414 bar) and temperatures as high as 1,200 °F (649 °C). A non-rotating lower stem helps to extend packing life by removing rotation from the packing area. Stem packing below the threads isolates the thread lubricant from the flow, ensuring adequate lubrication regardless of the media.
- Union bonnet design ensures high integrity seal under severe service applications
- Packing below the power threads protects thread lubricants from media and isolates the lubricants from the media
- Dust seal in the packing nut protects stem threads from external contamination
- Stem swivel above the packing eliminates entrapment area and increases packing life
- Choice of Grafoil® or PTFE packing
- Choice of Regulating or Blunt stem types. Blunt stemtype helps combat wire draw which may occur when two phase flow is present (i.e. steam service)
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Wide variety of US Customary and SI ports
- Panel mountable
- 100% factory tested
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.