Parker Toggle Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: V6LQ Series
- Actuation: Normally Open
- Application: Purge/Rapid Fill System, Test Panel
- Body Material: ASTM B283 Alloy C37700 Brass
- End Connection: CPI Single Ferrule Compr. x CPI Single Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 2.58 in.
- Handle Material: Nylon 6/6
- Nominal Size: 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.
- Pressure Rating: 300 PSIG CWP
- Temperature: -20°F to 200 °F
In-Line Filter; Item In-Line Filter, Compact; Nominal Size 3/4 Inch x 3/4 Inch; End Connection Type A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 4.34 Inch; Body Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Temperature Rating -30 to 275 Deg F; Pressure Rating 6000 PSIG CWP; Includes 316 Stainless Steel Spring/Filter Element/Cap, PTFE Guide Ring and Nitrile Rubber Seal; Hex Size 1.375 Inch; Flow Capacity 2.339 Cv; Filter Rating 50 Micron; Effective Filtration Area 3.77 Square Inch; Application Test Panel, Instrument Protection, Mixing TankFeatures/Benefits
Compact In-Line Design with Large Filtration Area; Heat Code TraceableSeries/Model Information
Parker F Series In-Line Filters are designed for protection of instrumentation systems from undesirable materials. Component changes or repair and maintenance can admit dirt, chips, scale, or other contaminants to the small bore tubing. These compact filters offer the installer a wide range of seals and sizes to meet any instrumentation system requirements. A flow arrow is permanently marked on the filter body to help in proper installation.