Parker V6 Series Needle Valve
$146.01 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: V Series
- End 1 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 3/8 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Configuration: Inline
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- Stem Seal: PTFE
- Stem Type: Blunt
Parker CPI V6 Series Needle Valve, 3/8" Compression CPI™, Inline Configuration, Blunt Stem Type, PTFE Stem Seal, Carbon Steel Body, Manually Operated.
Parker V Series Needle Valves are designed for positive leak tight shut-off and regulation of fluids in process, power, and instrumentation applications. With a wide variety of port sizes and styles, temperature capabilities ranging from -65 °F to 450 °F (-54 °C to 232 °C) and pressures to 5000 psig (345 bar), V Series Needle Valves provide the user with the utmost in flexibility when designing miniaturized tubing or piping systems.
- Choice of three stem types:
- R-Stem - All metal, blunt stem tip
- N-Stem - All metal, tapered needle stem tip
- K-Stem - PCTFE stem tip
- Differential hardness between the strain hardened stem and cold formed body threads provides improved cycle life
- Choice of PTFE packing or elastomeric O-ring stem seals
- 316 Stainless Steel, Steel, Brass and Alloy 400 construction
- Inline and angle patterns
- Wide variety of US Customary and SI ports
- Panel mountable
- 100% factory tested
- Optional color coded handles