777-FT SYMCOM 3-Phase Overload Relay
- Product Type: Overload Relay
- Current Unbalance Trip Point: 2-25% or disabled
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Full Load Amp Range: 2-800A (external CTs required above 90A)
- Input Voltage: 200-480VAC
- Max. Operating Temperature: 158 F
- Min. Operating Temperature: -4 F
- Mounting Method: DIN Rail or Surface Mount
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating: 10A @ 240VAC
- Output Load Rating Pilot Duty: 480VA @ 240VAC
- Overcurrent Trip Point: (20A -100A)... MULT of 80 - 120% of CT primary
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage: 528V - LV setting
- Protection Rating: IP20
- Timing Accuracy: 5% +/-1s
- Undercurrent Trip Delay: 2-60s
- Undercurrent Trip Point: (10 - 98A)... MULT or 40 - 100% of CT primary
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 170V - HV setting
- Voltage Unbalance Trip Point: 2-15% or disabled
The 777 is a fully programmable electronic overload relay designed to protect any motor drawing 2-800 full load amps (external CTs are required above 90 amps). The 777 (family of products) is for 3-phase 200-480VAC applications, with several specialized units for other voltage ranges and unique applications. Common applications include conveyor systems, HVAC equipment, saws and grinders, fan motors, and almost any pumping application. Some unique applications include use with a Subtrol equipped Franklin submersible motor to detect high motor temperatures and applications where a fast linear trip is required.
All of the overload relays provide unsurpassed protection by combining overload, voltage, phase loss and reversal, voltage and current unbalance, power monitoring, and underload based on current in one package. For standalone applications, the units incorporate a 3-digit LED display that is used for programming, providing real-time operational information and displaying diagnostic codes to aid in troubleshooting a fault condition.
The units also feature a communications port that can be used with communication modules listed in the 777 accessories section to form a Modbus, DeviceNet, Profibus, or Ethernet network. Up to 99 units can be remotely monitored and controlled from a PC, PLC, or SCADA system, and data logging through a PC with the optional Solutions software. This capability allows for a simple, cost-effective way to meet new requirements for arc-flash safety.