77C SYMCOM 1-Phase Overload Relay
- Product Type: Overload Relay
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Full Load Amp Range: 2-800A (external CTs required above 90A)
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Max. Operating Temperature: 158 F
- Min. Operating Temperature: -4 F
- Mounting Method: DIN Rail or Surface Mount
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating: 10A @ 240VAC
- Output Load Rating Pilot Duty: 480VA @ 240VAC
- Overcurrent Trip Point: (20A -100A)... MULT of 80 - 140% of CT primary
- Overvoltage Trip Voltage: 85V - HV setting
- Protection Rating: IP20
- Rapid Cycle Timer: 2-500s
- Restart Delay Range: 2-500m/s after under/overcurrent
- Timing Accuracy: 5% +/-1s
- Undercurrent Trip Point: (10 - 98A)... MULT or 40 - 140% of CT primary
- Undervoltage Trip Voltage: 264 - LV setting
The 777/ 77C is a fully programmable electronic overload relay designed to protect any motor drawing 2-800 full load amps (external CTs are required above 90 amps). The 777-HVR-SP and 77C (family of products) are for single-phase 100-240VAC applications. Common applications include conveyor systems, HVAC equipment, saws and grinders, fan motors, and almost any pumping application.
All of the overload relays provide unsurpassed protection by combining overload, underload, and voltage in one package. For standalone applications, the units incorporate a 3-digit LED display that is used for programming, providing real-time operational information and displaying diagnostic codes to aid in troubleshooting a fault condition.
The units also feature a communications port that can be used with communication modules listed in the 777 accessories section to form a Modbus, DeviceNet, Profibus, or Ethernet network. Up to 99 units can be remotely monitored and controlled from a PC, PLC, or SCADA system, and data logging through a PC with the optional Solutions software. This capability allows for a simple, cost-effective way to meet new requirements for arc-flash safety.