Bürkert Solenoid Valve
- Manufacturer: Bürkert
- Product Family: Type 0127
- Actuation Type: Pneumatic Piston Operated, Single/Double Acting Piston, Classic/Robust Actuator
- Applicable Standard: ATEX, CE, EN-ISO 10204 2.2, IECEx
- Body Material: Cast 316L Stainless Steel
- End Connection: Inner Threaded x Inner Threaded
- End To End Distance: 75 mm
- Nominal Size: 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- Pressure Rating: 0 to 11 Bar (Nominal), 3.9 to 10 Bar (Control)
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -10 to 180°C (Medium),-10 to 40°C (Environment)
- Type: 2-Way/2-Position
- Weight: 1.39 lb
Long service life; High flow rate; Very high cycle life; Robust actuators with modular accessory programSeries Information
The externally piloted angle seat valve is operated with a single or double–acting piston actuator. The actuator is available in two different materials, depending on the ambient temperature. High flow rates are attained with the virtually straight flow path. The reliable self–adjusting packing gland provides high sealing integrity. These maintenance-free and robust valves can be retrofitted with a comprehensive range of accessories for position indication, stroke limitation or manual override.