801-8-GRN Parker Push-Lok 801 General Purpose Green Rubber Hose
$3.65 / FT
- Product Type: Rubber Hose
- Manufacturer: Parker Industrial Hose Products
- Product Family: Model 801
- Nominal Hose Size I.D.: 1/2 in.
- Working Pressure: 250 PSI
Parker Push-Lok 801 General Purpose Rubber Hose, 1/2 IN ID, green, cut to length.
Parker Push-Lok 801 Color-Coded Hose is widely used for shop air systems and general industrial, maintenance and automotive applications. This hose is constructed of synthetic rubber tube, one textile braid reinforcement, and MSHA accepted synthetic rubber cover. Hose lines assemble in seconds without the need for clamps, bands, clips, or wires. This low pressure service hose is designed for use with:
- Petroleum based hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils within a temperature range of -40ºF to +212ºF (-40ºC to +100ºC)
- Water, water/oil emulsion, and water/glycol hydraulic fluids up to +185ºF (+85ºC)
- Air within a temperature range of -40ºF to +158ºF (-40ºC to +70ºC)