Centro-Matic SL-42 Oil Injector Model 83311-6
Lincoln Industrial Centro-Matic® Automated Lubrication Systems, Series SL-42, Model 83311-6, Oil Injector, Standard Model, 6 outlets, 1/8" NPTF (F) manifold/injector inlet connection, 1/8" O.D. tube connection injecter outlet connection
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
- For single-line central lubrication system.
- For dispensing fluid or semi-fluid lubricants.
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-43, SL-41 and/or SL-44.
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
- Carbon steel injectors with Nitrile or Viton® packings.
- Injectors with Viton® packings are used for heat resistant applications or when lubricant to be dispensed requires Viton® packings for compatibility (indicated by black adjustment caps).