Centro-Matic SL-43 Oil Injector Model 83661-2
Lincoln Industrial Centro-Matic® Automated Lubrication Systems, Series SL-43, Model 83661-2, Oil Injector, Carbon Steel, 2 outlet, 1/4" NPTF (F) manifold/injector inlet connections, 1/8" O.D. Tube Connection injector outlet connections
- Product Description
- Dimension Drawing
- For single-line central lubrication system.
- For dispensing fluids or semi-fluid lubricants.
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Indicator stem permits visual check of injector operation.
- May be combined in a circuit of injectors SL-42, SL-41 and/or SL-44.
- Individual injectors can be easily removed for inspection or replacement.
- Carbon steel injectors with Nitrile or Viton® packings.
- Injectors with Viton® packings are used for heat resistant applications or when lubricant to be dispensed requires Viton® packings for compatibility (indicated by black adjustment caps).