111.10B Pressure Gauge, 0-300 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$29.33 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 111.10B
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 300 PSI
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Brass
Designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions, the WIKA 111.10B is typically used in applications where the media does not corrode brass. This low cost pressure gauge features a polished brass case and ring, and a coiled safety Bourdon tube for 800 psig and higher. For ranges of 1000 psig and higher, the gauge also includes a heavy-duty brass movement and a restrictor to increase resistance to pressure spikes.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Polished brass case and ring
- Available in 2.5-inch size
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 5000 psig