111.11 Gas Gauge, 0-400 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$21.71 / EA
- Manufacturer: WIKA
- Product Family: Type 111.11
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Pressure Range: Standard Pressure Range
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 400 PSI
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Steel
- Option: Gold Plated Case
WIKA 111.11 Pressure Gauge, dry case, 2-1/2" dial, 0-400 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, gold-painted steel case, 3/2/3% of span accuracy
Designed for use with compressed gases, such as those used in welding, the WIKA 111.11 pressure gauge is typically used in applications where the media does not corrode brass. This pressure gauge features a low-copper content Bourdon tube for pressure ranges of 800 psig and below, making it safe for use with acetylene. These gauges are cleaned to meet standards for use with oxygen as well.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Gold painted steel or polished brass case
- Available in 1 1/2", 2", and 2-1/2" sizes
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 6000 psig