8990684 111.10 Pressure Gauge, 0-3000 PSI, 2.5" Dial
$17.22 / Each
- Pressure Range Type: Standard Pressure Range
- Pressure Range (PSI/inHG/IN H2O): 3000 PSI
- Dial Size: 2-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1/4"
- Connection Location: Lower Mount
- Connection Type: MPT
- Filled: Dry Case
- Wetted Material: Brass
- Case: Plastic/ABS
WIKA 111.10 Pressure Gauge, dry case, 2-1/2" dial, 0-3000 psig range, copper alloy (brass) wetted parts, 1/4" NPT lower mount, black ABS case, 3/2/3% of span accuracy, psig/KPA dual scale.
Designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions, the WIKA 111.10 pressure gauge is typically used in applications where the media does not corrode brass. This low cost pressure gauge with lower mount connection features a black ABS or painted steel case standard, and a coiled safety Bourdon tube for 800 psig and higher.
- Copper alloy wetted parts
- Black ABS or painted steel case
- Cost effective design
- Pressure ranges from 30" Hg vacuum to 5000 psig
- Available in 1-1/2" through 4" sizes