Edwards Flashing Xenon Strobe
Request for Quote
- Refine Search: Fire Safety
- Manufacturer: Edwards Signaling
- Product Family: 89 Series
- Product Type: Strobes
89STRA-N5 Edwards Signaling 89 Series Flashing Xenon Strobe, suitable for indoor applications only, flush mount, amber colored lens, 90 cd effective light output, flash rate 60 fpm, 120/AC, 0.115 A.
89STRA-N5 Edwards 89 Series Xenon strobe beacons are bright, up to 150 candela, low current visual signals suitable for indoor use only. Two mounting options are available; 89STR for flush mounting and the 89SMSTR for surface mounting on the supplied single gang surface box. The housing is made of gray, engineered thermoplastic. Ideal for use where a distinctive visual signal is required for timing, scheduling, paging, process control, general alarm and warning applications.
- Xenon strobe light source
- Flash rate 60 fpm
- Low current draw
- Screw terminals for easy wiring
- Suitable for indoor applications only
- 85% relative humidity at 86F (30C)
- Operating temperature range