8A-B8LJ-SSP-C3 Parker Two Way B-Series Ball Valve
$329.31 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-45S8-W1
- Max. Temperature: 350°F
- Seat Material: PTFE
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: PTFE
The Parker B-series 2-way ball valvee is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 2-way ball valve features a 90 degree rotation of the stem for quick on/off in both manual and remote actuated versions.
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.