8A-HB4LK-SSP-Y Parker HB Series Ball Valve
$339.29 / Each
- Max. Temperature: 300°F
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
Capable of performing at pressures up to 10,000 psig, the Parker HB Series high pressure ball valve provides positive leak tight shut-off and directional control in a strong, light weight, compact, high flow design.
- Suparcase trunnion style ball for longer cycle life
- Stainless steel construction
- Blowout resistant two-piece ball and stem
- Full operating pressure at any port
- Low operating torques