8A-HB4XPKR-BN-SSP Parker HB Series Ball Valve
$402.97 / Each
- Seat Material: PEEK
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 3 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 3 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
Parker HB Series Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 1/2" double ferrule tube fitting ends, directional handle, PEEK seat, Buna-N rubber seal
Capable of performing at pressures up to 10,000 psig, the Parker HB Series high pressure ball valve provides positive leak tight shut-off and directional control in a strong, light weight, compact, high flow design.
- Suparcase trunnion style ball for longer cycle life
- Stainless steel construction
- Blowout resistant two-piece ball and stem
- Full operating pressure at any port
- Low operating torques