8A-PR6-VT-B-B Parker PR Series Rotary Plug Valve
$108.58 / Each
- End 1 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Double Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -10°F to 450°F (-23°C to 232°C)
Parker A-LOK PR Series Rotary Plug Valve, 1/2" A-LOK®, PR6 Valve Series, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, PTFE Back-up Ring, Brass Body, Manually Operated.
The Parker PR Series rotary plug valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut-off, high flow capacity, and quick quarter-turn operation in a compact attractive package. THe PR Series rotary plug valve offers a patented blow-out resistant seat design that improves cycling and pressure performance. In addition to on-off actuation, the plug design allows forward flow throttling.
- Sizes 1/8-inch to 1/2-inch
- 316 SS and brass construction standard
- PTFE back-up rings for seal integrity and increased cycle life
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Straight-thru pattern for minimal pressure drop
- Color-coded handles and plugs