Parker Ball Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: SWB8 Series
- Actuation: Lever Handle
- Application: Steam/Process Line, Wash Down/Lubrication System
- Ball Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Material: ASTM A351 Grade CF3M Stainless Steel
- End Connection: A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr. x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 4.06 in.
- Handle Material: Black Vinyl Covered ASTM A276 304 SS
- Nominal Size: 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- Pressure Rating: 2500 PSIG
- Seal Material: Grafoil Gasket
- Seat Material: Virgin PEEK
- Stem Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature: -65°F to 600 °F(Seat/Seal)
Check Valve; Nominal Size 1/2 Inch x 1/2 Inch; Orifice Diameter 0.453 Inch; End Connection Male Threaded x Male Threaded; End to End Distance 3.56 Inch; Body Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Cap Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Spring Material 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material PTFE; Temperature Rating -65 to 400 Deg F; Pressure Rating 6000 PSIG CWP, 1 PSI (Cracking); Inclusions/Features ASTM A479 Type 316 Stainless Steel Poppet; Application Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and Paper, Power and Utility, Back Flow Preventer; Hex Size 1.25 Inch; Flow Capacity 3.53 CvFeatures/Benefits
Resilient, Custom Molded, Blow-Out Resistant Seat Design; Back Stopped Poppet Minimize Spring Stress; 100% Factory Tested for Both Crack and Reseat; Heat Code TraceabilitySeries/Model Information
Parker C Series Check Valves are designed for uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases in industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas production and transmission, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, power and utilities.Inclusions
304 Stainless Steel Packing Gland/Stem Hex/Grounding Spring, 301 Stainless Steel Seat/Stem Spring, PEEK Thrust Washer, 316 Stainless Steel Ball, Glass Reinforced PTFE Seat