8F-B8LJ-V-SS-62AC-3 Parker Two Way B-Series Ball Valve
$800.83 / Each
- Max. Temperature: 350°F
- Seat Material: PTFE
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
Parker Two Way B-Series Ball Valve, 1/2" Female NPT, B8L Valve Series, PTFE Seat, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Stainless Steel Body, Pneumatic Actuator Operated.
The Parker B-series 2-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 2-way ball valve features a 90 degree rotation of the stem for quick on/off in both manual and remote actuated versions.
- Free floating ball design provides seat wear compensation
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Bi-directional flow
- Straight through flow path for minimal pressure drop