8F-B8XS2-SSP Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve
$361.75 / EA
Not In Stock – Backorder Today
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Ball Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Size: 15mm
- End 1 Type: FNPT
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: FNPT
- End 3 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 3 Type: FNPT
- Seal Material: PTFE
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 350°F (-54°C to 177°C)
- Seat Material: Spring Loaded PCTFE
Parker B-Series Three-Way Ball Valve, stainless steel body, 1/2" FNPT ends, directional handle, spring loaded PCTFE seat, PTFE seal
Designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications, the Parker B Series three-way ball valve may be used as a diverter or selector valve. This B-series valve features a 180 degree stem rotation in both manual and remote actuated versions. When used as a selector valve, the unit is equipped with spring-loaded seats.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Low operating torques