8W-SWB8L-RT-V-SS Parker SWB Series Swing-Out Ball Valve
$298.19 / Each
- Interchanges With: SS-63TSW8T
- Max. Temperature: 450°F
- Seat Material: Reinforced PTFE
- End 1 Type: Tube Socket Weld
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Tube Socket Weld
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
Designed for positive leak tight shut-off of fluids, the Parker SB and SWB Series swing-out ball valves feature a 90 degree rotation of the stem for quick on-off service for both manual and remoted actuated valves. Its roddable, straight through flow path provides maximum flow with minimum pressure drop across the seat. The 3-piece design, with the center section easily swinging out, aids in cleaning and maintenance, eliminating the need to disturb tubing or piping for valve removal. The SWB4 Series features spring-loaded seats.
- 1/4 inch to 2 inch sizes
- Three piece swing-out body for easy seat and seal replacement
- Blowout proof stem design
- Four bolt construction with fully enclosed body bolting
- Self compensating stem seal
- Pneumatic and electric actuation options
Parker guarantees that all A-LOK® fittings (including A-LOK® ended valves) are of equal quality to and will perform as well as the Swagelok fitting. Parker guarantees that the A-LOK® fittings are completely interchangeable with all sizes of the Swagelok fittings and individual components of the A-LOK® fittings can be intermixed with the components of the Swagelok fitting including the new and old rear ferrule. In fact, since 1984, thousands of customers have successfully used the A-LOK® fittings in conjunction with the Swagelok fitting.