Parker Three Way B-Series Ball Valve
$739.77 / EA
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: B Series
- End 1 Size: 15mm
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 3 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 3 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 450°F (-26°C to 232°C)
- Seat Material: PTFE
Parker CPI Three Way B-Series Ball Valve, 1/2" CPI™, Single Ferrule Compression, B8X Valve Series, PTFE Seat, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Stainless Steel Body, Pneumatic Actuator Operated.
The Parker B-series 3-way ball valve is designed to provide positive leak tight shut off and directional control of fluids in process and instrumentation applications. This 3-way ball valve features a 180 degree rotation of the stem for directional flow switching.
- 180 degree actuation for directional flow switching
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- Adjustable packing without removing valve from system
- Micro-finished ball provides positive seal
- Low operating torques