8Z-C6L-10-SS Parker C-Series Check Valve
$138.52 / EA
- Refine Search: Instrumentation
- Product Type: Check Valves
- Manufacturers: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: C Series
- End 1 Size: 15mm
- End 1 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- End 2 Size: 1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Single Ferrule Compression
- Max. Temperature: 400°F
- Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
Parker CPI C-Series Check Valve, 1/2" CPI™ Compression, 10 psig Crack Pressure, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seat, 316 Stainless Steel Body.
Designed for positive unidirectional flow control of liquid and gases, the Parker C-Series check valve offers a resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design. Pressure and temperature ratings up to 6000 psig and 400 degrees F are available.
- Eight cracking pressure choices from 1/3 to 100 psi
- Blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 316 stainless steel and brass construction