8Z-C8L-1-T-SS-C3 Parker Check Valve
- Application: Back Flow Preventer, Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission, Pharmaceutical, Power and Utility, Pulp and Paper, Uni-Directional Flow Control of Fluid and Gas
- Body Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: CPI Single Ferrule Compr. x CPI Single Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 4.08 in.
- Nominal Size: 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- Orifice Diameter: 0.423 in.
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG CWP, 1 PSI (Cracking)
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Spring Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -65°F to 400 °F
Parker C8 Series Check Valve, 1/2" x 1/2", CPI Single Ferrule Compression x CPI Single Ferrule Compression, 6000 PSIG CWP, 1 PSI Cracking, Stainless Steel Body, PTFE Seat, In-Line, Check Valve for Oxygen Service.
Ball Valve; Type 90 Degree 1/4 Turn Lever Handle; Actuation Type 1/4 Turn Lever Handle; Nominal Size 1/4 Inch x 1/4 Inch; End Connection Male Threaded x Male Threaded; End to End Distance 3.24 Inch; Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel; Body Material ASTM A351 Grade CF3M 316 Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Seat Material PTFE; Seal Material Live-Loaded PTFE; Handle Material Black Nylon 6/6; Temperature Rating -65 to 350 Deg F; Pressure Rating 1500 PSIG; Inclusions/Features PTFE Connector O-Ring/Retainer Seal/Stem Seal, 316 Stainless Steel Stem Washer/Panel Mounting Nut/Seat Retainer/Packing Nut/End Connector, Stainless Steel Handle Set Screw; Application Flow Diversion/Selection, Quick Fill System, Process Mixing System, Instrument Panel, Remote Shut-Off; Orifice Diameter 0.25 Inch; Flow Capacity 2.34 CvFeatures/Benefits
Free Floating Ball Design Provides Seat Wear Compensation; Micro-Finished Ball Provides a Positive Seal; Straight Through Flow Path for Minimum Pressure Drop; Bi-Directional Flow; Adjustable PTFE Stem Seal Can be Maintained In-Line; Handle Indicates Direction of Flow; Low Operating Torque; Positive Handle StopSeries/Model Information
Parker's B Series Ball Valves are available manually, pneumatically, and electrically actuated. They provide quick on-off control of fluids utilized in process and instrumentation applications. A broad selection of valve body, seat, and seal materials provide a wide range of pressures (up to 6,000 PSI) and temperatures (up to 450F/232C) at which the valve may be used.Inclusions
ASTM A479 Type 316 Stainless Steel Poppet