Parker Filter Valve
$139.71 / EA
- Refine Search: Particulate
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: F Series
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Temperature Rating: -15°F to 400°F (-26°C to 204°C)
- Filter Rating: 10 Micron
- Inlet Connection: Single Ferrule Compression
- Inlet Size: 1/2 in.
- Outlet Connection: Single Ferrule Compression
- Outlet Size: 1/2 in.
- Product Type: Inline
Parker CPI F8 Series Filter Valve, 1/2" CPI™ Compression, Inline Configuration, 10 Filter Rating, Fluorocarbon Rubber Seal, Brass Body.
The Parker F Series Filters are designed to capture contaminants from one micron to 450 micron. These filters are compact inline designs manufactured from stainless steel or brass bar stock and have large filtration areas. They employ sintered stainless steel elements for Filter Ratings up to 100 and wire cloth elements for 250 and 450 Filter Ratings. The elements are easily removed for cleaning or replacement to maintain suitable flow capacities.