Parker Ball Valve
- Manufacturer: Parker Instrumentation
- Product Family: HB4L Series
- Actuation: Manual Lever Handle
- Application: Flow Diversion/Selection, High Pressure Mixing System, Instrument Panel
- Body Material: ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel
- End Connection: CPI Single Ferrule Compr. x CPI Single Ferrule Compr.
- End To End Distance: 4.6 in.
- Handle Material: Red Nylon 6/6
- Nominal Size: 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- Port Type: Full
- Pressure Rating: 6000 PSIG CWP
- Seal Material: Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Seat Material: PCTFE
- Stem Material: ASTM A479 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature: -15°F to 400 °F
Ball Valve; Type 2-Way Ball Valve, In-Line, Full Port; Nominal Size 3/8 Inch x 3/8 Inch; End Connection A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression x A-LOK Double Ferrule Compression; End to End Distance 2.62 Inch; Body Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Stem Material ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel; Actuator Type Dual Opposed Piston, Pneumatic; Actuator Dimensions 4.65 Inch Length x 3.38 Inch (Single Mount)/2.36 Inch (Dual Mount) Height; Actuator Condition 90 Degree Normally Open Spring Return; Flow Rate 1.02 Cv; Temperature Rating -65 to 300 Deg F; Pressure Rating 3000 PSIG CWP; Inclusions/Features 316 Stainless Steel Hollow Insert/Solid Insert/Panel Nut, Stainless Steel Set Screw, PFA Seat/Packing, PFA Seat; Application Sample Extraction/Dispensing System in Lab, Control Panel, R and D Lab, Specialty Gas, Chemical Delivery, Pilot Plant; Orifice Diameter 0.187 InchFeatures/Benefits
1-Piece Seat/Packing Design; Coated Metal Inserts; Bi-Directional Flow; Handle Indicates Flow Direction; Full Operating Pressure at any Port; Positive Handle Stop; 100% Factory Tested; Manual, Electric or Pneumatic ActuationSeries/Model Information
Parker MB Series Ball Valves, with their rugged compact design, offer positive shut off or directional control of fluids in process, power and instrumentation applications. The unique one piece seat/packing design insures excellent sealing characteristics while accommo dating a superior temperature range and cycle life. These valves are available in two-way and three-way configurations, brass and stainless steel construction, with a wide variety of port connections. Also, all ports are suitable as inlets to full operating pressure of the valve.Inclusions
316 Stainless Steel Hollow Insert/Solid Insert/Panel Nut, Stainless Steel Set Screw, PFA Seat/Packing